Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 761 by ryan.gallagher: Email sent when updating the review
request does not contain the diff update description
- What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
- What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create and publish a review request.
2. Update the review request and add a review diff update description in
the text input box on the website.
3. Hit the publish button above this input box.
- What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Email starts with the diff number, diff link, and update description for
the diff, followed by possibly a history of update descriptions then the
original review description.
The email is just the original review description which doesn't help
reviewers know what what changed.
- What operating system are you using? What browser?
- Please provide any additional information below.
I'm not sure if providing the history of updates descriptions is a good
idea since if the latest one is empty then this might be confusing. Still,
it might be nice to have otherwise.
You received this message because you are listed in the owner
or CC fields of this issue, or because you starred this issue.
You may adjust your issue notification preferences at:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at