Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 1270 by ciaomary: Comment flags not visible on Page 2+ unless
*top-level* expand all is selected
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
This took some time to narrow down. Here is what I found repros...
1. Create a review request with a diff large enough to span more than one
page (ie > 20 files or whatever you have the files per page setting at).
2. Click on the second page of diffs (this is NOT a problem on the first
page of diffs.)
3. Scroll down to the file diffs and click the "expand" button for one of
4. Comment and publish on one of the lines that were hidden prior to
5. Now web to another page, then come back so that all the diffs are
6. Now expand the diff again and notice that the comment flag for your
comment is not displayed.
7. Click the *top-level* expand all at the top of the page and now notice
you can see your comment flag.
(Wow, that's a lot of steps)
Multiple users have hit this problem across different reviews and I've also
reproduced on my own.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Happens in both IE and Firefox (3.5+)
This may be related to Bug #381 which is somewhat similiar but not exactly.
Further bug #381 is marked as fixed, but this issue is definietly not fixed
in 1.0 release.
You received this message because you are listed in the owner
or CC fields of this issue, or because you starred this issue.
You may adjust your issue notification preferences at:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at