Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 1278 by ryan.gallagher: publish review lost and replaced by
someone elses review
*NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report.*
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. I created a review request (Post review gave me 95957) and published it
from that webpage.
2. Reviewers got an autogenerated email with the link
3. However, around an hour later they reported that they could not see my
4. I refreshed my page in the morning (14 hours later) and saw that this
review number now belonged to someone else.
5. Nothing shows up on my outgoing dashboard. It's as if the review was
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect for the review request to still be mine
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
Running post-review again and I get a new number (96074)
You received this message because you are listed in the owner
or CC fields of this issue, or because you starred this issue.
You may adjust your issue notification preferences at:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at