Comment #7 on issue 1419 by deltaflux: Error uploading diff: The file was
not found in the repository (207)
http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=1419
I've been getting this too when generating a diff from Tortoise which
contains the full
local path c:\Projects\etc...
By changing _get_relative_path in SvnRepositoryInfo (line 217 of
postreview.py) of the
version I'm using to always return the pathdirs instead of just '/' it
fixes the
problem however I'm not sure what ramifications that has as I've only spent
a few
minutes debugging it. Hope that's useful info anyway.
--
You received this message because you are listed in the owner
or CC fields of this issue, or because you starred this issue.
You may adjust your issue notification preferences at:
http://code.google.com/hosting/settings
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"reviewboard-issues" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard-issues?hl=en.