Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 1861 by chrisnetapp: Review Request publishes nothing instead of
*NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report.*
What version are you running?
1.5 beta 1
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
r/<review#>/# -- To request the review
r/<review#> -- After the request
r/<review#>/diff/#index_header -- where review is published.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. click on a review request
2. Add some text to the review request
3. Click save -- You should see the pending review text on the top of the
4. Perform some other operation For example View Diff of the review. -- Th
5. Click Publish
6. A blank review will be posted. The text you saved from step 3 is gone
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The text that was saved should of been displayed instead of a blank review
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Mac OS X 10.6.
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reviewboard-iss...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at