Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 1925 by fre...@gmail.com: Discarded request is not refreshed to
*NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report.*
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
I'm working on a internal site
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a new review request
2. Add two snapshots
3. Discard this review request
4. Go to "All My Requests" to conform it's "Discarded"
5. Open this request and delete one of snapshot
6. I'm able to see the button "Reopen for Review" so I guess Status is
7. Go to "All My Requests", but the status is "Draft"
8. Open this request, still able to see the button "Reopen for Review"
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Redhat Enterprise 5
Please provide any additional information below.
Column "status" value is "D" at reviews_reviewrequest table for that review
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reviewboard-iss...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at