Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 1993 by da.s...@gmail.com: Drag and Drop Not Working for Chrome
or Safari on Mac (but works on Firefox 4)
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a new review with the Chrome or Safari web browser
2. Drag a JPG file from the desktop and drop on the drop target
3. Spinner appears as if file is being uploaded
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The file upload should complete and I should see a thumbnail of the image.
Instead the spinner goes on forever.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Mac OSX 10.6.6
Chrome 10.0.648.82 beta
Safari 5.0.3 (6533.19.4)
Please provide any additional information below.
Firefox works fine.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at