Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2002 by eri...@gmail.com: linkified URL has succeeding
parenthesis included in link's target URL
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
private reviewboard install
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Add "(someurl)" to a comment on the Reviews page.
2. Look at the review and notice that the ) has been included into the URL
itself; i.e., it is underlined and when you click the link it heads
to "someurl)" instead of "someurl".
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expected to have a linkified/clickable URL embedded in the comment text
with parentheses around it, but not included into the URL itself.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Server OS: Ubuntu 9.04 x86_64
Browser: Chrome 9.0.597.102
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at