Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2032 by s.svign...@gmail.com: Incoming group count is not update
after updating the review request
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
Incoming group count is not update after updating the review request with
new values for Groups and People.
What version are you running?
1.6 beta 1
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a review request and assign it to user (People) say User1
2. Update the review request and change the People value say User2
3. Login as User2.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
To-me count in the dashboard should be incremented, which is not happening.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Linux / Chrome
Please provide any additional information below.
The same condition applies to the Groups field too, where the Incoming
Reviews count is not updated. Though the decrement on the count for the
other user/group happens good.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at