Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2038 by sbress...@gmail.com: Automatic hyperlink regexes are
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Add a URL in an RB description or reply
2. The URL will automatically become a hyperlink.
3. The hyperlink will include characters at the end that should be
excluded, such as an end parenthesis or period.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected output would be that end parenthesis and periods are left out of
hyperlinks. Instead, they are integrated into hyperlinks.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
e.g. "See more here: http://www.google.com/mail." I would expect the period
at the end not to be part of the link; however, it is, making the link a
404. This forces users to add spaces before periods, etc., unnecessarily.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at