Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2083 by sra...@gmail.com: Unable to get past request for Manual
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
http://reviewboard.acceleware.local/ (root url for the server)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.install review board, got pages configured, fixed request for creating
new folder (/media/upload/images, etc)
2. Running ./manage.py syncdb, no errors reported, just warning for
3. Restart httpd service, memcached as requested by webpage stating
database schema has changed.
4. View page in browser, expect to go to next step for configuring review
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I want to move beyond the manual server update page. Following instructions
by running the desired scripts and restarting the webserver makes no
changes. I get the same message again and again.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Oracle Enterprise Linux 6.0 (RHEL 6.0 equivalent). Chrome, firefox, IE.
Please provide any additional information below.
This is a clean install of ReviewBoard 1.6 beta
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at