Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2085 by joncarb...@gmail.com: Server error when deleting comments
on the same line
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Make a comment in a review
2. Make another comment that is larger (encompasses more lines) than the
first one, but starts on the same line. i.e. Make a comment on line 3 of a
file, then another comment on lines 3-5 of a file.
3. Select the larger comment that encompasses the smaller comment and
4. Select the remaining smaller comment and delete it.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The expected output is that the smaller comment is deleted. Instead, the
smaller comment is not deleted and "A server error occurred." is displayed
at the top of the page.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Windows 7 64-bit. Server is running Fedora 7. Browser is Firefox 4.0.
Please provide any additional information below.
Occurs most of the time when the steps above are followed. Unable to
determine what causes it to work sometimes. This is the output when "Show
Details" is clicked (the Response Data didn't appear to have any useful
information in it):
Error Code: 404
Error Text: Not Found
Request Data: action=delete&num_lines=1
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at