Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2099 by ben.al...@gmail.com: User admin page contains bad link
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
1.6 beta 2
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Install ReviewBoard 1.6 beta 2 with sqlite and apache+mod_python
2. When asked for a directory to install RB into, enter "/reviews/"
3. Create a default administrator account named 'admin'
4. Log into the site and click 'admin' -> 'database' -> 'users' -> 'admin'
5. At the top-right-hand corner of the page, click on the button
reading "View on site"
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
When clicking on the button, I am taken to the URL
http://localhost/users/admin and getting a 404 error.
The URL I *should* be going to is http://localhost/reviews/users/admin.
Manually inserting "/reviews" into the URL takes me to the correct page.
In case it is helpful, I get the URL when hovering over the "View on site"
Clicking on my username elsewhere in the site (e.g.: on a review page)
takes me to the correct page.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Linux (Ubuntu Maverick)
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at