Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2102 by bela.lub...@gmail.com: "Ship it" false positive during
1. Click "Review"
2. Enter some text
3. Leave "[ ] Ship it" UN-checked
4. Put mouse cursor on "Publish Review"
5. Put eyes on "[ ] Ship it" button
6. Click (thus performing "Publish Review")
7. Observe that "[v] Ship it" appears (a grey "check mark") while the
submission is happening
8. Observe that the review that's emailed out and posted does *not*
say "Ship it"
Expected: (a) "[ ] Ship it" button does not temporarily claim to be
checked; (b) resulting review does not say "Ship it!"
Actual: (a) button *does* temporarily and heart-stoppingly claim to be
checked; (b) resulting review correctly does not say "Ship it!"
Therefore this is a cosmetic, not functional bug; but could easily cause
human action (like posting another review saying "Ignore the ship it on
that last review, it got turned on by mistake somehow" when in fact that
didn't really happen).
OS: Ubuntu 9.10 x86_64
Browser: Opera 11.10
COUNTEREXAMPLE: tried with IE8, Win XP SP3 x86_32, checkmark did not
appear. Therefore, some degree of browser interaction.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at