Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2110 by gros...@gmail.com: Period/comma keys do not move the
scrollbar in Chrome 12
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
Any review URL does this
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Make sure that the review encompasses more than the size of your screen
so the scroll bar is showing.
2. Hit the period or arrow keys several times.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I would expect the page to automatically scroll to the location of the next
part of the review. Instead, the page stays at the same location.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Windows 7 SP1 x64. Chrome 12.0.742.60
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at