Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2113 by ben.al...@gmail.com: Installer contradicts itself and
recommends an unsupported configuration
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
1.6 beta 2
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Begin setting up a new ReviewBoard instance using "rb-site install"
2. Advance through the setup prompts until you are prompted to select a
python loader module
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The installer dialog says that "we recommend using modpython with
ReviewBoard", but the radio button for modpython says "(no longer
supported)". See attached screenshot for details.
I suspect that the banner at the top of the dialog is the incorrect one and
should say "wsgi" instead of "modpython".
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Linux (Ubuntu Maverick)
Please provide any additional information below.
rb_installer_bug.jpg 47.1 KB
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at