Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2133 by mattginz...@gmail.com: chrome 12 scrolls backwards in
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Use Chrome 12 on Mac OS as your browser
2. navigate to a reviewboard diff
3. click on one of the index links (filename, or change within a file)
4. use comma and period to select next/prev change
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect to see the diff viewer scroll to the link I clicked on (step #3),
then scroll up/down as necessary (step #4).
Instead, step #3 doesn't scroll anywhere, and step #4 scrolls up with every
This makes the diff viewer pretty much unusable.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Mac OS X 10.6.7, Chrome 12.0.742.91.
Please provide any additional information below.
Since I just updated to Chrome 12 yesterday and never saw this behavior
before, I suspect this might be a Chrome bug and not a reviewboard bug, but
your team will be better than I am at finding why this happens and
reporting to Chrome/chromium/webkit, and this affects reviewboard users, so
I'm filing it here first.
Using Firefox 4.0.1 on the same host I see no such problems.
I haven't had the chance to try this on other hosts with Chrome 12
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at