Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2137 by o3si...@googlemail.com: just "Submitter" of a patch can
add newer patches
What version are you running?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Open a review request as user a
2. User b is handed over the patch, and enhances it.
3. User b uploads a new patch
4. to User b there is no feedback what happened to his upload
5. User a now finds [Draft] next to that review on the subject, he can now
comment and publish the upload.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
either one of these should apply:
- user b shouldn't be allowed to upload patches at all
- user b should be able to complete the upload procedure (depending on
maybe settings / privileges?)
- user a should at least get a mail that somebody added a patch to his
review, which he should permit or decline; user b gets the chance to input
his comment, and gets a note that user a needs to permit his request
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at