Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2154 by daigle.a...@gmail.com: Published comments include every
edited version instead of the latest one.
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Send a review
2. Receive some comments from the reviewer
3. Comment back the reviewer by editing your comments multiple times
4. Publish the comments
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The expected output should be the final version of the comment, however the
current behavior is to publish every version of the edited message.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Reviewboard is hosted on Debian.
Client is on Windows 7 using Opera 11.50
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at