Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2157 by hongbin...@gmail.com: Inner diff in draft generate 404
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
1. Login as "hongbin", password "hongbin"
2. Ask to generate diff between 1 and 2
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Did some change and committed.
2. post-review. published.
3. ran git reset head~1 --soft
4. Did another change and committed.
5. post-review again.
6. Asked to generated inner diff in GUI.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected to see inner diff, but an 404 error.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
Pls note that the inner diff displayed very well, after the review request
was published. The error only occurred in draft.
Untitled.jpg 237 KB
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at