Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2159 by o3si...@googlemail.com: when there are other commits
meanwhile, they show up in delta-diffs
RBVersion:1.5.5; Subversion Repository
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Edit something, create a review.
2. Edit something more, upload another diff to that review
3. Edit something in another workingcopy, commit it; same files as some of
the edits above, no conflicting changes to your other edits.
4. Update the working copy with the edits (-> no conflict...)
5. Edit something more in the first working copy, upload another diff to
6. Now view the incremental diff r2->r3
7. you will also find the commits done meanwhile in the changeset
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Only changes uploaded with patches should be shown.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at