Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2193 by aa...@odiago.com: "Changes between revisions" does not
handle deleted files correctly
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Using git, create a patch that adds new files Foo and Bar. This is diff
2. Remove file Foo (git rm Foo) and recommit. Upload the new patch
(containing only Bar) as diff r2.
3. View diff between r2 and r1. "Foo" still shows up as a new file being
added. It should actually be all highlighted in red as "removed" in this
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at