Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2231 by aripol...@gmail.com: Cookie jar is readable by everyone
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Remove ~/.post-review-cookies.txt
2. Run post-review on a supported repository
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect that ~/.post-review-cookies.txt is not world-readable by default.
I observe that it is world-readable by default, which could be a small
security risk if a user's home directory is world-readable (also the
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at