Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2235 by mattginz...@gmail.com: possible to lose input if you
comment on 2 reviews at once
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. navigate to an existing review request which already has at least one
2. click below the response to start the editor, type something, OK it, but
do not publish
3. click below a different response, or below the main review, to start the
editor again, type something, OK it, but do not publish
4. note that you now have 2 separate "this reply is a draft" banners with
5. click one of the Publish buttons.
6. note that the other review you entered (whichever of #2 and #3 you did
not publish in #5) is now gone.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected output: review from #5 is published, and the other review is still
available as a draft.
Actually: the other review is gone.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Mac OS X 10.6.8, Google Chrome 13.0.782.107.
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at