Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2239 by shankar....@gmail.com: Adding comment to review does not
work with Chrome 14.0.835.94
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running? 1.5.5
What's the URL of the page containing the problem? The review page
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Visit a review request that has some reviews already posted.
2. Click on "Add comment" after one of the reviews
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect a text box to open up, where I can add a comment, and click
Instead, what happens is that a "blank comment" is added (as if I had hit
save on an empty textbox), and no Publish button (or any other button)
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Chrome 14.0.835.94, on both MacOS 10.6.8 and Windows 2008 R2.
Please provide any additional information below.
This is a problem caused by a recent update to Chrome. Used to work fine in
the 13.* series and before.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at