Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2241 by sergey.s...@googlemail.com: failed diffs are stored in
memcached and not being updated after fixing the actual problem
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
diff page, e.g. http://reviewboard-server/r/4446/diff/#index_header
What steps will reproduce the problem?
0. Use reviewboard+memcached
1. Use mercurial repository
2. Create 2 commits, don't push
3. Created diff for 2nd commit, submit it to reviewboard
4. Try to view diff -- you will get error as reviewboard is not aware about
not-pushed parent commit
5. Make push
6. Reload diff in reviewboard. You will expect it to work now, as all
required data is in repository, but you will get the same error.
7. restart memcached
8. no you can see correct diff
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
What operating system are you using? What browser?
reviewboard in installed on Ubuntu 9.04
latest memcached version
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at