Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2248 by chambon....@gmail.com: Problem with private Gitorious
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
Any request review with diffs
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Setup a gitorious custom repo requiring authentication
2. Post a review request about it, with post-review
3. Go to reviewboard to review diffs
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
All diffs are broken because reviewboard gets 302 redirections when
attempting to fetch corresponding sources on gitorious (it's not logged),
so it just downloads the homepage of gitorious, and caches it as a "base
file" for all diffs. Of course, patches cac't apply on this html, so we
get "diff not available" errors.
How can I provide reviewboard with a means to authenticate against
gitorious, first ?
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Windows and Firefox5
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at