Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2250 by kzham...@gmail.com: Modfying a review reply doesn't
update itself but submits another new review reply.
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a new review reply and press 'OK' to send it to a server.
2. Click 'pencil' icon to edit the review reply again.
3. Press 'OK' and save it again. (Here we don't see any problems.)
4. Publish the pending replies.
5. Now we see two review replies, one is before re-edit and one is after
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Show only the last result.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
It happens on Chrome and Firefox.
Please provide any additional information below.
As I saw requests to a server via 'firebug', it seems that the 'comment id'
is inclemented always when I pressed 'OK'.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at