Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2262 by bast...@brandt.it: Update diff by nonsubmitter not working
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Prepare two users test1 und test2. Give user test2 all user permissions
via the admin.
2. Prepare two test patches.
3. Login as test1
4. Publish a review request including a patch using user1.
5. Login as test2
6. Click update diff in the review request created in step 1 and upload the
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect the green box at the top with 'This review request is a
draft: ...' in the title. But nothing happens on the user interface.
Something must have happened. Because if I edit the description of the
review request. The green box appears. After publishing the new description
the diff has changed as well.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
OSX 10.5.8, Chrome 13.0.782.215
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at