Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2275 by gdinsh...@gmail.com: Defect in the Bugs field
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. In the bugs field I entered the following text:
Defect Id 873851: Post Processing-Volumetrics; DSR and Java NPE when
clicking next to Step 3 Calculate Fluid Saturation with Saturation-Height
Model selected when using Grid only
2. After doing ok and publishing the defect the text somehow gets corrupted
as you can see in the attachment.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The text should be as entered. I see instead a bunch of random comma
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Win 7 IE 8
Please provide any additional information below.
Please fix this bug.
ReviewBoardBug-AFTER.png 158 KB
ReviewBoardBug-BEFORE_PUBLISHING.png 172 KB
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at