Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2281 by mwhite...@wordstream.com: /api/info requested before login
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Make sure that ~/.post-review-cookies.txt is empty.
2. postreview --username USERNAME --password PASSWORD --debug
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The script should determine the api version from /api/info and use the
correct commands. The script requests /api/info before login and fails
assuming the deprecated api. All further requests fail.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at