Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2286 by connect2...@gmail.com: Post-review cannot handle revision
range for subversion/svn on a specific file
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Provide the command >post-review bar/foo.txt --revision-range=r1:r2 -d
2. Here foo.txt is the specific file we need to find the diff between two
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Home = C:\Users\PCName\AppData\Roaming
repository info: Path: https://svn.domain_name.com/svn, Base path:
/base/path, Supports changesets: False
HTTP GETting api/
HTTP GETting http://localhost/api/info/
Using the new web API
svn diff --diff-cmd=diff -r r1:r2
**Struck/Hangs here. No progress after this**
- Should upload the diff between two revisions to the REVIEWBOARD.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Windows 7, Google Chrome
Please provide any additional information below.
----Is there any workaround or any way to do it???
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at