Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2287 by stros...@gmail.com: Subversion repository that requires
username/password cannot be neither saved, nor accessed
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Trying to add new SVN repo with user name and empty password
2. Save of this repo fails, reporting authorization error
3. Manual change of reviewboard.db to save the repo details
leads to similar authorization errors on reviews posting
(post-review -d reports 'Login to the SCM server failed.')
Indeed I detected the root cause: it is not set "callback_get_login"
member of SVN client object defined in standard pysvn library used by
svn.py of review board. The fix is attached.
svn.py 15.9 KB
svn.py.bak 15.4 KB
svn.py.diff 522 bytes
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at