Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2308 by anshul14...@gmail.com: post-review is gives error while
posting git commits
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.Create a git repository in Reviewboard (as Admin) (the repo names end in
2. Clone from this master repo to your area. Make some changes and commit
3. Try 'post-review' from the new clone
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected: Git diff from origin to be uploaded to ReviewBoard
The repository path "/path/to/gitrepo" is not in the
list of known repositories on the server.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
In version 0.3.4 RBTools , post-review : line 2857 should be url =
origin_url.rstrip('/')+'/.git' (Since the Reviewboard stores repo names as
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at