Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2313 by dru...@gmail.com: Base64Field requires an AutoField key
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
Master branch of Djblets
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a model without an auto incrementing primary key "id".
2. Add a Base64Field to the model.
3. Create an instance of the model.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expect the model to be created. Instead, a base64 conversion "padding"
exception is thrown.
Please provide any additional information below.
This exists in djblets/util/fields.py
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at