Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2319 by wdi...@gmail.com: Watched Group's review count is
incorrect - always show 0
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. go to Groups, find a group I want to watch, click its Star
2. go back to Reviewboard main page (MyDashboard)
3. (on the left hand side list) see that the number of reviews shown for
this new Watched group is 0
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
expected to see correct number of reviews appear on the left handside
panel, it should be the same number as what I can see on the right
handside. (see screenshot)
What operating system are you using? What browser?
google Chrome and IE 8
Please provide any additional information below.
please see screenshots
reviewboard count problem.png 33.5 KB
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at