Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2352 by faller.g...@gmail.com: post-review gives unexpected
exception with Perforce if no GNU diff in the path
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
0. Do not install GNU diff (on a Windows box)
1. Use post-review in a Perforce workspace
2. It gives an uncaught exception and a call stack
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
It would be good if post-review giving some informative error on not being
able to locate GNU diff.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
I found that a similar check and informative error message already
installed on Svn and ClearCase: check_gnu_diff().
I suggest call this check for Perforce too.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at