Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2367 by henry....@gmail.com: default reviewer setting for local
site affects main site
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a local site
2. Create a default reviewer entry with at least one user and associate it
for the local site, without restricting it to specific repositories and
make it match any file (.*)
3. Create a review request using post-review on the main site and upload a
The default reviewers for the local site is added to the review request on
the main site.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The default reviewers added to the review request on the main site should
not include any site specific default reviewers.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Ubuntu 9.04, Chrome 14, Firefox 7
Please provide any additional information below.
Used latest RBTools (0.3.4).
Workaround this by restricting the default reviewer for the local site with
repositories associated with the local site.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at