Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2368 by henry....@gmail.com: cannot access review requests
without login on local sites
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
where the url is to the all review requests page of the local site
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Allow anonymous read only viewing of review requests
2. Create a review request with using a public repository
3. Attempt to access a all review requests on local site such as
User is brought to login page and has to login.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect to be able to view all review requests that are associated with a
repository which is set to be publicly viewable without needing to login.
ReviewBoard server is setup for LDAP access.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at