Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2378 by iantro...@issart.com: Uncorrect initial location of
I am running ReviewBoard 1.6.1, on Windows Vista.
I made follow steps (now, i am in "C:\Reviewboard"):
1. git clone git://github.com/reviewboard/reviewboard.git,
2. git checkout -b release-1.6.x remotes/origin/release-1.6.x
3. $ cd reviewboard
$ python setup.py develop
$ python contrib/internal/prepare-dev.py
4. After that, non-empty file reviewboard.db appeared
5. python contrib/internal/devserver.py,
6. Reviewboard said that i don`t have django_site table,
7. Stopped devserver,
8. Found that _empty_ file reviewboard.db appeared
9. python reviewboard/manage.py syncdb,
10. Found that empty reviewboard.db (from step 8) became non-empty.
This file and file from step 4, have same size.
May be something went wrong in prepare-dev.py, because it create
reviewboard.db at another directory? And may be by similar way "data"
folder, wasn`t created in proper location?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at