Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2380 by jimcurti...@gmail.com: Setting e-mail won't blank out
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Login as admin and go to the e-mail settings tab
2. Accidentally specify a user name and password and click save
3. Go back to this setting page and backspace over the user name and
password to leave them blank and click save
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I would expect the message at the top saying the settings have been saved
and the entry boxes for user name and password to remain blank. I do get
the message at the top saying the setting have been saved, but the entry
boxes do not remain blank, they are instead filled with the username and
password that I backspaced over. This indicates that the blank values are
not what was saved.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Centos 6. Chrome
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at