Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2383 by encihu...@gmail.com: can not remove the user from the
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
My locale server
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. edit a user as administrator
2. at the end of the user info page, use '+' to create a permission group,
3. the user is added to the permission group, but when I want to remove him
from this permission group, I can not find the way. (because there is
only '+' not '-').
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
add '-' beside '+' at the end of the user info page.
or add a list of user selection in the auth->group edit page.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Windows xp professional with Chrome.
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at