Comment #2 on issue 2309 by infobox throws UnicodeEncodeError when user has non US-ASCII characters in name

Hi guys!

I've just found a fast solution for this problem with simply replacing the special characters with their webwide used xml form before Django tries to encode them into ASCII...

The modified "reviewboard\reviews\" script, where I fixed this bug, is attached to my comment.

ps.: I'm already using 1.6.2, but the bug is existing there as well.

Attachments:  40.0 KB

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard-issues" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Reply via email to