Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2387 by step...@gallagherhome.com: Review Board upgrades break on
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
Review Board 1.5.7
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Attempt to upgrade from 1.5.6 to 1.5.7 on an installation using Django
1.1.4 (example: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7)
2. Evolutions fail with an error: Settings has no member 'DATABASES'
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Evolutions fail with an error: Settings has no member 'DATABASES'
reviewboard/changedescs/evolutions/__init__.py is not compatible with
Django 1.1.x, only with 1.2.x and later. This should be easy to detect
(check for the existence of Settings.DATABASE_ENGINE).
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7
Please provide any additional information below.
I was able to get the upgrade to work on my deployment because we use
Postgres (so I just commented out this mysql-specific code). Others will
not be so lucky.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at