Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2396 by ldelapr...@gmail.com: RBTools : Post-Review unable to
detect SVN info since upgraded to svn client 1.7.1
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. upgrade local SVN client + Tortoise to 1.7.1
2. upgrade client repository (it removes the ".svn" files (I don't know
where svn info is now stored with this new version)
3. try a post review --debug
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
expected: no error
actual: no svn info found
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at