Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2399 by jamesd...@gmail.com: "Open an issue" setting is lost when
editing comments in the Review Dialog
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Open a review.
2. View the diff.
3. Click on a line and add a comment.
4. Make sure that "Open an issue" is checked.
5. Save the comment.
6. Click on the "Edit Review" button at the top.
7. Edit the comment.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The comment is published but without an open issue.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Windows XP x64 SP2 with Firefox 8.0.
Please provide any additional information below.
Feel free to merge this into issue 2282. Presumably fixing that will fix
this too, although this particular problem could be fixed independently.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at