Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2429 by stid.s...@gmail.com: post-review fails to generate diff
with --output-diff if server info not supplied
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
reviewboard: 1.6.2, rbtools: 0.3.2_1
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
It's about rbtools.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Checkout source code, make some changes
2. Don't specify any server info for reviewboard (i.e., don't
create .reviewboardrc file)
3. Use post-review to generate diff only:
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The diff content is expected to be generated to STDOUT, but actually the
error message is seen:
$ post-review -n
Unable to find a Review Board server for this source code tree.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
FreeBSD 8.2 Release. It's about rbtools.
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at