Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2436 by muad.dune: Deleted reviews still counting in the user's
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Deleted my 2 draft reviews on the admin page (admin/db/reviews/review/)
2. Open My Dashboard - still show 2 requests
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The ReviewBoard should decrease the review numbers because some of them
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Win7 x64 - Chrome 16.0.912.63 m
Please provide any additional information below.
When I deleted some reviews those are still see in the summary but not see
in the "All My Review Requests" and neither in the admin pages.
reviewboard_bug.jpg 29.9 KB
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at