Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2443 by durrani....@gmail.com: Getting error cookies must be
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. I have configured Reviewboard for LDAP, since when i am trying to login
Reviewboard it says Cookies must be enabled.
2. I enabled Cookies for my browser, i am using Safari 5.x.
3. then i tried with other browser Internet explorer but getting same
error?, what exact issue is ?
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
It is not asking for registration, but it must login with user account that
exist in database, postgres i am using, i did changes in
siteconfig_siteconfiguration, there is column called settings, i did
changes for ldap, according to my server ldap that i am using with ldap
setting guideline from Reviewboard site. where i am wrong ?
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at