Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2446 by b2larrys...@gmail.com: Permissions problem after re-open
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Post a review request, add reviewers and publish
2. Close the review request as "Submitted"
3. Have a site/project admin re-open the request since it should not have
been closed yet.
4. All reviewers (people, specific groups) can access the re-opened review
request, but the original poster cannot (unless he/she is part of the
specifically added review group.)
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The original poster sees a message about not having permissions to access
the specific request.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Ubuntu 10.04, 11.04, Firefix and Chromium. Windows 7, Chromium.
Please provide any additional information below.
This can be worked around by having the project/site admin go into the now
opened request and add the original poster to the list of reviewers.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at